All International students enrolling onto a course at SSTC Institute are to enter into a standard Private Education Institution (PEI) Student Contract.
1. Forward the following information to email@example.com for the preparation of documents.
Students enrolling into a higher learning programme that has entry requirements will also need to submit/email/fax a copy of their academic transcripts and certificates as well as their IELTS/ TOEFL results for initial review by SSTC.
2. SSTC will send a SSTC Application Form and other forms for the student to fill in.
3. The student must complete the forms and send them to SSTC via courier or registered mail along with application fee and the following documents:
Note: If the student is planning to take the AEIS exam for admission to a Singapore Government School, the following documents will be required in addition:
NOTARISED TRANSLATIONS are required for all documents that are not originally written in English.
All documents should be sent to SSTC Institute’s appointed agents or directly to:
1 Maritime Square, #13-01 HarbourFront Centre, Singapore 099253
4. Upon receipt of the forms and supporting documents, a quotation will be prepared. Thereafter, upon receipt of the application fees, SSTC will make an admission decision and inform the student of an outcome.
5. If the student is accepted into the course, a Letter of Offer will be given to the student and SSTC will then process the Student Pass application with the Singapore Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA), if applicable.
6. SSTC will then prepare a Standard PEI Student Contract (if applicable) and forward it to the student for him/her (and parent/local guardian if the student is under 18) to sign and return to SSTC.
7. Upon approval of student’s pass by ICA, SSTC forwards a Confirmation of Enrolment to the student. In-Principle Approval (IPA) letter issued by ICA will be forwarded to the student on receipt of full payment of the balance course fees (for courses of 12 months or less in duration) and full payment of first installment (for courses of more than 12 months in duration).
8. On receipt of course fee payment, SSTC purchases FPS insurance and the Certificate of FPS insurance will be sent to the student’s registered email address by the FPS insurance provider, Lonpac Insurance Bhd.
9. The student enters Singapore, undergoes medical checkup (if required), collects his/her student’s pass from ICA and starts the course.
Payments are to be made in Singapore Dollars by:
Medical cost for foreigners is not subsidized by the Singapore public healthcare system and may run very high if one needs to be hospitalised or undergo surgery while studying in Singapore. To assist our students, SSTC Institute provides protection to our students for hospitalisation and surgery with its Group Hospitalisation & Surgical Insurance, in full compliance with the guideline set by CPE (Committee for Private Education) for EduTrust. SSTC’s insurance for students covers up to S$20,000.00 (annual limit per person), which is sufficient for students in most cases. The Hospitalisation & Surgical insurance coverage is compulsory for international students.
Singaporean/PR students are exempted from the insurance coverage if they are already covered by their own medical insurance plan.