SSTC has always played a leading role in the professional development of the working professionals to meet the changing needs of the business environment. A wide range of corporate education and training courses can be specially tailored for the needs of every business organisation. Duration of customised programmes range from 1-3 days, to include visitations to places of interest, companies and government agencies (subject to availability).
Our Training Methodology
- It is more than a just Workshop.
- Practical, lively and interactive group facilitation
- Enables the individual to learn through individual self-discovery, self/peer/group assessments, skills building exercises, group discussions/presentations and role-play exercises drawn from real-life cases/scenarios.
4R Analysis Approach: “Review, Reflect, Re-discover, Re-learn”
This approach helps learners to
- Review and reflect on their past and current competencies/practices, knowledge and skills from workplace experiences.
- Identify, diagnose and rediscover their personal gaps in knowledge and skills for development.
- Relearn the new competencies and plan action steps for performance enhancement.
- Qualified trainers and facilitators with extensive years of management, consulting and practical experiences gained from the corporate world,
- Most are NIE (National Institute of Education) qualified.